vendredi 20 juillet 2012

Prohibited Sensation

She is able to read through me,
Pushing on my shame.
All the torment and the pain,
Leaked through and run from me.

I'd do anything to have her to myself,
Just to have her for myself.

Now I don't know what to do,
I don't know what to do,
When she bring me peace.

She is everything to me
The unethical dream,
The diamond that no one see,
The unattainable.

She's a myth that I have to believe in,
Sirens in my storm.

I don't know what to do,
When she bring me peace,

But I won't let this felling grow up inside of me.
I won't let this feeling grow up inside of me.

A knife in my throat, bleed,
Torn into pieces, I won't.
I don't want to be this,
But I won't let this feeling grow ups inside of me.

She isn't real.
I can't make her real.
She isn't real.
I can't make my head clear.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire